piątek, 20 maja 2016

NOCHE EN EL COCHE


Truth is, that I could write pages about every single day #LittleFootprints spent in Cuba.


I would describe every person I saw, every smile they shared, every fruit I tasted, and how perfectly sour it was... And you know what? I will.


But before I move on to all those details, I want you to understand, how that really went. I wat you to know exactly how we felt, when, for example, we accidentally ran into a German hitchiker, whom we've met, while he was travelling with a group of Dutch guys, who invited us to share their precious find - a wild beach, hosting a river flow into the Caribban sea.

Our beloved camera operator, Karol, beautifully caught this and many other unique moments, which I now want you to experience yourselves.

Watch our Cuban movie "Noche en el coche", and let us know what you think!

Love, Pamela







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz